Manteena has been awarded the Large Commercial Construction Business of the Year 2022 at the Master Builders National Business Excellence Awards held on 2 September in Melbourne.
Announcing the award, the Master Builders described Manteena is an iconic name in Canberra’s construction industry, going on to say that its history of delivering projects of the highest quality is backed by a dedication to ensuring that the excellence of its business operations matches that of its construction prowess.
Manteena’s business success is built on:
- Increased digitalisation to enhance business efficiency and productivity;
- Strong financial and cash flow analysis and control across the business;
- Robust analysis across all areas of the business and at each level of every project;
- Implementing digitialisation to enable sound business and management decision making; and
- Rigorous project by project control across, tendering costs and deliverables.
Mark Bauer, Manteena Group CEO, described the award as wonderful recognition for the entire Manteena Group. He said, “It’s one of the few times we have been recognised for an industry award that isn’t directly related to a project, so to combine this with success on the national stage is an even greater achievement”.
“This award is for the whole group and acknowledges the hard work and commitment made by all our staff in every aspect of our business from: Finance, HR, Business Systems, Estimating, Marketing/Comms, HSEQ, IT and Head Office Support; through to all our site teams working at the coal face”.