We are currently looking for a full time Receptionist / Office Administrator to deliver professional customer service and effectively assist with the administrative and communication requirements of the company. The role may suit someone who is new to the workforce and would like to grow and have ownership of the role.
The successful candidates’ responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- General office support including general word processing and clerical work, filing, photocopying, mail, organising couriers
- Answering incoming calls and greeting all guests upon arrival
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies and consumables
- Assisting projects team with various administration tasks from time to time
- Staff social event organiser
The successful candidate will be required to hold a current driver’s licence with own vehicle.
Requirements of the Position:
Candidates are to provide a written response outlining their experience against the following requirements of the position, or willingness to develop the required skills and abilities:
- Administrative and organisational skills and attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
- The ability to multitask with good time management
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment and willing to assist others
- A positive attitude with a desire and willingness to learn and follow office procedures
- Computer literate with MS Office Suite experience
Manteena highly values their employee’s development and growth and offers:
- Ongoing training and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to take on more responsibility in the role
- Opportunities to learn and advance to other roles in the construction industry
- Supportive work environment
Salary will be based on the Modern Clerks Award 2010
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply.
No recruiter approaches please
You must have rights to work in Australia to apply for this position.
If you feel you have the skills and abilities that meet our requirements for the Receptionist/Office Administrator position, click “Apply” and submit your resume and cover letter addressing the above requirements of the position – applications without either a resume or cover letter may not be considered.
If you require more information, please call 02 6221 7202 for a confidential chat.